Sustaining women’s productive participation in coffee farming,
ensuring food and nutrition and economic security at all levels – household,community and global.
- Guided by well known (in India and abroad) name in coffee quality
- Board represents entire coffee value chain
- Directly associated with thousands of women working on coffee farms in traditional and non-traditional areas
- Hosted free women health camps in May 2013. Two gynecologists volunteered their time and performed health screenings for 95 women. The majority of the women had never received proper health screenings.
- Participation in the “Women’s Harvest Coffee”
- Participation in the Araku Originals, an award for Tribal Women Farmers. The Araku Originals Award project was completed in April 2013.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President - Rohini Mukherjee
HR Head of Foundation - Divya Yachamaneni
Coffee Cupper - Renuka Gangadhar
Coffee Exporter - Ujwala Ranade
Coffee Expert - Sunalini Menon
Cafe Owner - Bhavna Parekh
Coffee Plantation Owner - Sumati Basavaraj
Coffee Seller and Exporter - Anupama Koneru
Coffee Seller and Exporter - Kasushalya Shastry
Legal Structure - July 2012
Signed IWCA LOU - February 2013