- Support one another in all aspects related to improving women’s skills through training and information to enhance their role in Burundian society in general and agriculture in particular, focusing on coffee sector.
- Fight discrimination and marginalization of women in the coffee growing community.
- Educate women on all techniques of production, processing and marketing of agricultural products in general and in the coffee sector.
- Collaborate with other organizations with similar visions and build strong relationships with women nationally and internationally through development activities.
- Board represents all coffee regions and all parts of the coffee value chain
- Annual fees established since constitutive assembly
- Alliance with COPROTRA established
- Alliance with BD imports established
- Trainings and field trips
- Partner with NGOs to finance IWCA Burundi projects
- Established a profit splitting plan for the sale of the chapter's coffee with BD Imports, the Burundi Chapter, and the local washing station. The plan provided a bonus payment to the IWCA Burundi members based on the coffee selling price.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President - IsabelleSinamenye
Vice President - Jeanne d'Arc Hakizimana
Secretary - Euphrasie Mashwabure
Secretary Assistant - Pauline Ntaconkurikira
Treasurer - Melanie Baricako
Vice Treasurer - Jacqueline Kaneza
Adviser - Francine Ndereyimana
Adviser - Devote Nibona
Connect with the chapter!