To empower women in the Nicaraguan coffee industry to generate opportunities and improve the quality of life of women and their families.
- To be a space to write the dreams that we intend to achieve of every women in coffee from Nicaragua.
- To establish relationships and partnerships with peer women organizations in the coffee industry.
- To build partnerships for training, advice and funding requests to identify where we need to focus in the women coffee sector.
- To visualize the role of women in the coffee industry at the international and national markets.
- Board represents all coffee regions and all coffee value chain.
- Alliance with CAFENICA, an association of small coffee producers cooperatives of Nicaragua.
- Donation of 590 water filters by Efico Foundation, EURACEN and AFAL that were distributed to women coffee growers.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President - Fátima Ismael
Vice President - Denia Alexa Marin
Secretary - Maria Asunción Meza Rojas
Treasurer - Desiree Carmen Irschitz Robleto
Ombudsman - Milagro Molina
Deputy Director - Gabriela Figueroa de Hueck
Deputy Director - Agueda Ordeñana
Deputy Director - Ileana Rodriguez Benavidez